Cambridge IGCSE is the world’s most popular international qualification for 14 to 16 year olds. It is recognised by leading universities and employers worldwide and is an international passport to progression and success. Cambridge IGCSE helps improve performance by developing skills in creative thinking, enquiry and problem-solving. It is the perfect springboard to advanced study.
Pupils also have the ability to follow a Dual Diploma Track which will earn them both the Cambridge diploma and the Moroccan International High School diploma in English.
Key Stage 5 (year 12 and year 13) is a title to describe the two years of education for pupils aged 16 to 18, or commonly known as sixth form. This stage of education is where students experience intense and challenging courses in specific subjects in which, when A Levels are achieved pupils will then apply for university.
Cambridge International As & A Level develops learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills in:
- In-depth subject content
- Independent thinking
- Applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations
- Handling and evaluating different types of information source
- Thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
- Making judgments, recommendations and decisions
- Presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly.
- Working and communicating in English.